Hacker

Wow...that seriously makes me nauseous...and not just because of the jitter, though that didn't help in the least. =x I was concerned that I wouldn't know a hack if I saw it, but this is obvious even to me. Is there any way we can submit his Steam ID to Valve, along with this video, to have him banned entirely?

Unless someone overrules me, I'm leaving him perma-banned. Thanks for your diligence, guys, especially PDO and St3d.

-hC

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
Wow...that seriously makes me nauseous...and not just because of the jitter, though that didn't help in the least. =x I was concerned that I wouldn't know a hack if I saw it, but this is obvious even to me. Is there any way we can submit his Steam ID to Valve, along with this video, to have him banned entirely?

Unless someone overrules me, I'm leaving him perma-banned. Thanks for your diligence, guys, especially PDO and St3d.

-hC

Nope, Valve will only ban if they get lucky and VAC catches him.

That'd be an aimbot, but there's a lot of other hacks out there... namely wallhacks and ventrilo :P.

Any time on this btw, I'd much rather spend 5 minutes to get him banned then spend 20 minutes getting randomly hit by a guy like that :P.