team work

LOL. That was fun. Thanks for covering my back Brillow. (Brillow and I were at an enemy node trying to knock it out, but they got ours just before we finished theirs. heh. All those RED folk kept spawning there and I was stuck since I had to bail on my Manta. But good old Brillow kept squashing them for me.) I almost said, go ahead and leave me, but was hoping we'd get our node back up so we could finish theirs.

We had them too until Ubernoob joined them. :P Tied 1-1, too bad we couldn't finish it. Lots of good folk playing.

Thanks for the Jedi mind trick Nubus. I'm still in denial about how addictive this game is... trying to enjoy outdoors of the summer as much as I can; so sticking to just some LANs for now, instead of ladders. (My buddie got me hooked on it that way.) I'll have to see. I have no problem supporting a good server if I go /-=GC=-/ someday (fee). It's work and $ to run a good server/clan. Hmm..as long as I can keep my addiction, I mean my hours played at half of Penty's.... ;)