Ground Control II

Memorydude

Hey I was wondering if any of you guys have played Ground Control yet. It looks good but I have heard mixed reviews. It looks like it has awesome graphics but I have not played it yet so can't tell ya what the game play is like.

i played the multiplayer demo some.

Seemed like fun.

I didnt take time to learn the controls but it was still fun.

You can zoom all the way in on the battle zones and the graphics look great.

I'd say it is old school C&c quality from what i saw.

A buddy of mine bought the game and hasnt said anything bad about it.

Well, I messed around with it last night and I think I will read the manual first. The camera controls were vague to me so I need to figure out how to set it up before getting too far into it. Movement is like Starcraft or C&C generals. The camera positioning is going to be critical for me. I hate a sideways view, need more of a back to front view.

• 3 weeks later...

I have it and I love it...

For me personally the view is actually pretty straight forward both in 1st and in 2nd...

The way I have it set is the same as in normal FPS (ie WSAD ) for forward, backward, slide left/right, and u use mouse to look left/right up/down...pretty easy.

For that to work though u have to enable FREE CAMERA look...or something like that in GC2...there is like an icon that has camera and 2 arrows around it...click on it and u all set.