Trading Spouces

gOOters

Has anyone seen this show? Im not much for TV...but happened to sit down just as this got going last night.

http://www.fox.com/tradingspouses/

I have heard that the families are from Colleyville (Nakamura) and Oak Cliff (Biggins).

I have to say, after just watching last night's episode (think it was a rerun from last week), I HATE this stupid b*&^h (Nakamura)!

It is one thing to be stupid (which she seems to be) and uninteresting (carbs are bad for you) and horribly spoiled (no doubt). But I love when Mrs. Biggins is hanging with the Nakamura kid and he is like "my mom doesnt do stuff like this with me."

I mean this dumb b*&^h has nothing to do apparently (doesnt work or cook or clean or anything), but still cant spend time with her own kids? Nice.

/end rant

P.S. Imma go try to find their house, I live pretty much in Colleyville :)

i happen to catch this...i think its gunna get good. the poor lady is spoiled...she doesn't know what to do with herself :unsure:

i thought it was sad when the boy said "my mom doesn't do this stuff with me." "she's busy doing other things" all i could think of was ya- nails, hair, spa.