What scenerio?

I've either seen or experienced the following. I find it humorous thinking about it. (I spec a bit before I join in sometimes to see if teams are even. I might wait if it is, or like to jump in if it's not horribly unbalanced to the loosing side.)

Which cracks you up/ annoys you the most?:

1) On Crossfire, three of your teammates take the Hellbender to the center. A fourth takes the Scorpion to the other node further away. This is after a teammate first grabs the only Manta (doesn't wait for anyone), and instead of going and starting the only node that connects to the base, flys around looking for the redeemer. It was pretty ugly, no nodes got started and everyone was asking where the guy with the Manta went. :P

2) I think it was Crossfire, one guy took the Hellbender by himself to the center node while everyone yelled at him to wait at the beginning. When he got there, he got out. The enemy guys there took the Hellbender and killed him, and sat up there with now two Hellbenders.

3) Was playing some Dawn tonite. It was 9 vs 2. (Um, 9 human players vs 7 or 8 if you count 5 or 6 bots plus 2 of us.) We still managed to eeek out one point, then another. A guy started complaining about too there being too many bots. Yet no one switched. :P

4) Same game on Dawn, and another guy is actually yelling at our bots, saying they cheat. lol

5) A favorite moment from your own experience you'd like to share? :huh:

Hmm, I guess I found another. It was 9 vs 3 AGAIN. Kept asking to even teams here and there with "Teams please. 9 vs 3." For 3 maps. No one switched. We had a peep or two join on the third map, and crawled back. Then one of them started actually started saying "teams". Even though they still had more human players.

Brillow, Uber, Fatty and other GC folk; where are ya?! I needs ya!

My chemisty class just ended yesterday after I pulled 2 all-nighters in 3 days, while also working 20 hours in that span. I am spent, but I will be back in soon.

A lot of times a bot grabs the manta on crossfire, people assume he is human and dont go to the first node, and neither does the bot <_<

Yes I have had a bot take off in the manta while I was standing on its wing only to be thrown off by the bot which takes off the first node, So I run there only to see the bot land the manta and grab some weapons and take off on the manta again not even attempting to start to build the node, so I start to build the node only to have the bot come back with the manta and finally help me build node and then I steal his manta leaving him there to finish building the node.

I think once, three of us jumped on the Manta. Was it Uber and Penty? I was thinkin' - oh yeah, we're gonna get to the node and disperse quickly to the next one. Then a bot grabbed it and unceremoniously dumped all of us off. :P It was so bad, it was funny.

Man, it was us three vs the world? Even though we were (I think?) outnumbered by 3 or 4 peeps last nite? It was fun knowing I had Uber and Nubus on my side. At least I wasn't alone, and knew there were 2 peeps I could trust. Man, I fought off like 4 or 5 RED off that 2nd node and built it once in between, then they finally got that tank in and knocked me out of there. Crossfire I think. I was on that 2nd node. I think Nubus was keeping people off the node next to the base, and Uber was kept knocking that middle node down, until they finally over ran us. :twitch: Fun though. :D

I notice on the map severance when the bots jump into the scorpion they always run into that 1 rock tower and jump out and leave it sitting there while they run in circles because they seem confused. It like they dont know how to drive in reverse or something. So I always try to get into the gailith and shot the scorpion before they reach that point. It tends to make them miss hiting the stone tower by throwing them off there corse and thus lets them make it to the first node with the scorpion. B)