im sad, i was banned

Guest CKy

Guest CKy
Guest CKy
Guest CKy
Guests

HOLLLLLLLLAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was telling the story of the monglian and the naked woman, and poof! like that i was banned......sooooo i will tell the mongolian story for u all to hear, see if u agree...

the mongolian stumbles upon a naked woman, who beckons him to have sex with her, though he is confused. He gets excited, though he is confused, for he has never seen a woman before. he didnt know what to do, so instead of having hot steamy sex with her, he takes out hsi battleaxe and whacks off her head in a bloody spray of gore. the mongolian is happy, so slices off his genitals too. that silly ol' mongolian loves his battles.

now wasnt that a fun, and educational experience? :ph34r:

You got banned from cage? If you did I was there and it was because your were arguing with zap when he told you not to build your kill ratio up by droping an F-Bomb while dead. He kept telling you not to do it and you kept saying "Ill do it if I want to and its the idiot's fault who put it in anyway."

I think that refers to you m0m :P

Anyway deserves to be banned especially with that apollogy he gave.

Guest CKy
Guest CKy
Guest CKy
Guests

haahaahahah thats funny ak, to bad i said i stopped and the NEXT map is when i was banned, because i wrote the part in the story that said "steamy sex". that makes me think, if people are trying to protect kids in cs about the word "sex", then why do they hate kids for sucking so bad?

I gave you a 30 minute ban. And to think, you asked to bein the community section of our site. All you do is talk filth and bs the entire time you're in. At the first chance I get, I'll most likely perm ban you. I won't do it unfairly, but I'll be watching for a legitimate chance....

Guest CKy
Guest CKy
Guest CKy
Guests

fatty, ur just tinkled that i had to give u tips (no offense was in the tip at all, i was just saying not to go full auto when sniping with the mp5, u must have been mad) and i have really bad add thats why i say all this stuff o0o

LOL AK. I didn't ban him for his exploiting. According to Yermother the server doesn't register those kills although they appear on the scoreboard. If you notice the stats weren't affected at all. I think he is working on a fix for it now anyways so people can't do that kind of thing. I still consider an exploit a cheat anyways. We have rules in MCC for that kind of thing and any online mmorpg will ban you for using exploits too so I take that onto our CS community as well.

Cky you might have ADD but you are going to have to calm down while playing on the server if you want to stick around.