MCC Roundup - Week 5

ConGregation

Another week has passed in the clash of clans to crown a champion. This week pitted the hot against the cold. We were hoping for some upsets to liven things up a bit but it wasnt to be. The matches pretty much went as could be expected. Now we have 4 teams with a 4 - 1 record. A fourway tie after 5 weeks is pretty amazing. Who will maintain their winning ways and take the regular season crown? Can those with losing streaks pull out some much needed upsets?

Im not even going to recap the matches individually. Four teams basically widened the gap between the winners and the struggling. DOH manhandled DLM on nuke. Mmmm squeaked by TF. S!d put down DW. And MwR blasted CsLs (this is the only one that suprised me a little). Uneventful.

Week - 6

DLM vs MwR

This one would look clear cut. MwR is playing great midway through the season. They havent lost on their home map yet. DLM is struggling to say the least. Bringing the longest losing streak into this match. But I remember a long time ago in the very first season of the MCC that DLM somehow, someway found a way to beat both Mmmm and DLM on dust2. Can they bring some of that magic to the match on Monday? I have lost a LOT of money going with the monkeys over the past 2 seasons... but what they hey! DLM is starting to gel and they might just knock the big boys down.

DLM - 17

MwR - 13

TF vs DW

This might be the match of the week! TF is no slouch and still in the hunt. DW has struggled but they are coming off a two week road trip and are playing this one at home. TF has lost their last three matches but kept them all really close. That is more than could be said for DW. I was really impressed with DW's play on office and expect them to bring their A game Tuesday.

DW - 16

TF - 15 (OT, baby!)

S!d vs DOH

This is the one matchup pitting two frontrunners against each other. It should be very exciting to see. The one huge factor is where this will be played. DOH is devastating on nuke. Easily dispatching all comers even a top ranked team named MwR. I cant go against that record even though S!d isgunning down all comers this season.

DOH - 18

S!d - 12

Mmmm vs CsLs

Mmmm has enjoyed a three game homestand that has helped their record immensely. Can they continue that trend on the road? CsLs had a very disappointing match this week. They lost badly on their home map. Can they rebound? I have to go with my team in this one...

Mmmm - 18

CsLs - 12

Good luck to EVERY clan and may we do all we can to maintain a spirit of friendly competition!

Dont forget to post up your picks.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

MwR- 23 DLM-7

DW-11 TF-19

S!d-13 DOH-17

Mmmm-19 CsLs-11

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe