Just bought the game

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

So what do I need to know about this game? Been playing a bit and havne't really found it at all that exciting.

When the server is full of people shouting "O M G TEAMS", people who won't give you a ride and just take off with all the vehicles, and when there's a ton of bots or lag on the server then yeah, it's not too exciting.

On the other hand, when there's a team effort going on and people aren't whining, then the game is a blast. :D You should really be on the server when a bunch of people from the top area of this page are on. ;)

cept for wentz he keep moving when i want a ride :P:(

heh j/p

ya def play when you see peep from the top on.. im always down for a good fair match.. you will know its me because i stand in middle of open areas waiting for people to fight 1 v1 with... and most of the time ill switch to whatever weapon your using in the fight.. to keep it fair...

hope to see ya on.. i dont play as much with school back on in full force but youll see me when you see most the other top players.

Guest Gorgonzolla
Guest Gorgonzolla
Guest Gorgonzolla
Guests

The people that you are playing with and the oft friendly banter of teammates and opponents really makes the game a blast. I like it a lot....probably to the detrmiment of my sleep cycles though.

You should really be on the server when a bunch of people from the top area of this page are on. ;)

*cough

There are some ppl that are good teammates, and will give you a ride, that are not in the top 20.

*mmmhhmmmm... (clears throat)

So anyway... yeah... it is fun if there are few bots.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Are there any cool mods out for it yet? I remember the Team Fortress was a huge hit when HL came out and then a Team Fortress for the Original UT came out and it blew it away. It was great but did not spread on that much. Would like to see something similar to UT2004 (The original UT still among top Multiplayer games of all time in my book)

*cough*

yes. many.

check my review on Majestic 12 for a start. play that for a couple days while I write a review on one of the other great UT mods out.

If Majestic 12 isn't your thing, or you want something more polished, try Red Orchestra (uber-realistic WWII mod) or Chaos UT (swords and battleaxes) or Deathball (football/handball/rugby/soccer). Or go to www.planetunreal.com and find some yourself.