New Forum Addition

Bubblegum Bandit

It has come to my attention recently that we are having a lot of bannings on the UT side. It also seems to me that some of the admin are feeling guilty about this. I say this referring to the latest rash of banning confessions that have been posted in our admin boards.

I must admin this post is out of personal frustrations. Seeing these posts, and knowing how our CS got banned forums has worked, I get frustrated. If these guys did something that prompted you to ban them, then in my opinion they deserved it and should not be given a second thought. You would not have been entrusted with admin privledges if it was thought you were not mature enough to use them correctly.

However, from time to time, we do get accidental bannings, or have offenders who didn't realize what the rules were. We also strive to be gracious around here. So, if someone has broken the rules once, twice, or even three times and come and apologize, we are nice enough to let them play again with another chance to get things right.

So, with the help and backing of Fatty, I have started a Got Banned forum in the UT section. This way you can ban away with no remorse, if someone has a problem with being banned, they have a place to come and ask why. So, hop on over to the new forums, maybe put up some fresh paint, or got forbid (in my opinion only) wallpaper, and make it a homey place to be. Read the rules that have been posted, offer suggestions for changes if you think there should be some.

I also emplore you to take a look at the CS Got Banned forums. They have been around since I became a member of this community, before I was GC, before I was Mmmm. It seems to me like they have a good formula going on, and we on the UT side could benefit from it.

-Bub

Thanks bubblegum, I was feeling somewhat bad about some of the bannnings (for names) but this will solve my problems as they can come and request to be readmitted if they feel so inclined.