Banned for no reason

Pvt_Jimmah

Yeah this is Pvt_Jimmah. A few days ago I got banned for no reason. :(

I was just waiting for a map load, De_dust2 i believe, and when the map loaded i was banned. I didnt tk, cuss, or anything that warranted a ban from the server. Please revoke this ban, for I like your server and will retain my innocence and good conduct.

Thank you

Wonid: 1372830

This is Pvt_Jimmah, Signing Out...

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

yes Jimmah i am very sorry that i did this and i wish to apologize and say that you should definitely be unbanned because i hadnt banned anyone on amx before and you are supposed to put minutes before the person's nick that you are supposed to ban and i put the name first and i was trying to ban someone and i put in amx_ban ME 0 and it somehow banned you, i am truely sorry for what i did and it wont happen again because i am fully acquainted with the amx system, sorry again

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

take away stinger's admin!!! (that way i can tk him on cage)

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

haha i will always have it and you will never be able to mess with me in the cage, save that for Foxtrot though

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Wow Jimmah, long time no see... where the heck have you been?!

Hey UberNewb! I've just been hanging around DOH, Mmmm, and Th3Fall3n servers! Nice to see you again.

And by the way... I'm still banned from Mmmm\DLM Gossimer Cage. I know Y3rmoth3r went to fix it, which I appreciate greatly, but I am still banned from the server for some unknown reason. :( If that could be fixed I would greatly appreciate it even more!