Playaa - You are gonna be HAPPY

soul .gc

pfft...as if I didn't already know about that for months

:P

actually I HAVE known about it for months and am eagerly anticipating it. I have a "date" with my pops tomorrow night to watch some Firefly since he's only seen one episode and we don't hang much now that I've moved out.

One thing I like about the movie is that Joss Whedon says that if you've seen the show, you will LOVE the movie, but if you have never even heard of the show, you will STILL love the movie (i.e. having seen the show is not a prerequisite to the movie).

Plus he said the movie is set 5 years in the future (from when the show ended) and is set in a much darker light and theme...and it's all about REAVERS!!! YAY!! (if you've never seen the show...the Reaver episode is VERY well directed and scary for a television show).

dangit....EVERYONE GO WATCH FIREFLY!

yeah, every person from the TV Show that was a main character is in the movie. However, Joss Whedon has said that SOMETHING has happened to make all the characters more somber and serious and less of the fun people they were...i.e. the movie is gonna be more serious than the show...