"Lost"

Silver-Bullet

I thought it was a great series premiere - I heard it was the most expensive premiere in history as well. The plane crash was kinda freaky and VERY well done.

As to the thing in the forest, I think it is probably not what we all think it will be, no matter what we think now haha. I am betting on a king-kong-type thing.

The one downside I have is - How long can they keep this going? It can't take that long before they somehow get lucky and are discovered...or will Gilligan mess it up and break the coconut radio?

I was figuring they wouldn't get discovered because somehow when they crashed they went through a time warp or something along those lines where they'd have an explanation for not being able to communicate with anyone.

I thought it was a great series premiere - I heard it was the most expensive premiere in history as well. The plane crash was kinda freaky and VERY well done.

As to the thing in the forest, I think it is probably not what we all think it will be, no matter what we think now haha. I am betting on a king-kong-type thing.

The one downside I have is - How long can they keep this going? It can't take that long before they somehow get lucky and are discovered...or will Gilligan mess it up and break the coconut radio?

Havent spoken with you in forever zap, where ya been?