I Would love to join just need some help

Mk5

http://www.gamrs.co/htmlgc/joingc.shtml

25 for basic membership which includes reserve for ut2004 servers and cs:s server (when hl2 gets released), ftp upload space and a 100mb email at gamerscoalition.com.

100 for admin membership which includes all of the above plus admin access to ut2004 servers and cs:s servers.

150 for board membership which includes admin+right to make decisions about the future of the coalition.

All of these allow for access to special coalition-only forums depending upon your membership level.

And yes, please reduce the size of your signature, it almost quadruples the size of the post.

Edited by Mk5

Let me correct something:

One, get rid of that signature 5 minutes ago.

Next, adminship is available after being a community member for a while.

The board is not an option for new members to the community.

(unwritten rules, mk5 doubles as a newb)

nvmd, I"m gonna get rid of your sig myself...read bean's link.

Welcome Kain,

I think major misunderstanding we have here is that u seem to think taht GC is a clan...well its not, its a community within which there are many clans (Mmmm, DLM, CsLs, etc)

Of course by being part of the community u have way better chances of being recruited for scrims and what not by clans within GC.

EDIT: I get pwned by spelling as usual

Edited by BIGSHaW

ok as i can see no reserve for cs source and thats what im looking for and I dont play unreal cuz its just not a game that i enjoy so for now yes ill stay with the sever and when ever resever are open i will be more then happy 2 get one

P.S thanks for all the help :rolleyes:

Edited by Kain <Aaliyah>