Demo's

Magruter

Do i have to have CS on my comp in order to open a demo from the MCC site?? If not, what do I do in order to get it to run? I'd tried to unzip it and it's giving me that stupid icon with the windows picture on it. Help!!!

Thanks,

Magruter

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

Yes, you have to have CS on your computer to open an MCC demo.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

no you HAVE to have cs on your computer to play demo files no matter what you play them with.

...Unless they're in a windows media format like .mpeg or .avi

Guest Bob
Guest Bob
Guest Bob
Guests

You must have HL and CS installed, then you must download gp, install it, download the demo in question, stand on your head, open gp, do a headspin 3 times, no more no less, jump 3 times while doing marcel marceau's classic "walking against the wind" routine, stop, open the demo, pretend you're Jerry Lewis in France, eat 3 slices of Kraft american cheese, go ring your neighbors doorbell while chanting "Oooga Shaka Oooga Shaka" in a low tone of voice, ask your neighbor to pray to Buddha, find a pair of ruby slippers, put them on, return to your computer, close your eyes, click your heels three times and say "Please open the demo, please open the demo, please open the demo"

Simple!

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

What do I need to have the filename, directory name, and volume label set at to play a demo on GeekPlay?