Thanks Too All

Well Alot of you guys dont know me but I came over to this server when my home server went down (Goop). I came over with swoop and the rest of the VI guys.

I didnt really ever get to play alot here cause I am in the ARMY. I am Stationed in Alaska for a little while longer. I come on every once in a while and play a couple mins then take off. Since I got my HL2 I tried the servers herein alaska that I played in 1.6 and I just couldnt seem to have a good time or find a home such as Goop. I never really gave this server a chance do to my bad ping and the time differance, and to be totally honest there were a few people that really got my blood to boil in game ranting anti-military crap.

I have came in the last few days and had a really good time, I have noticed friendly regulars, people that for the most part except the rules. I have read some bans from the server (that I wouldnt have over turned) taken off by the admins. This shows me that the admins are very mature. I have seen admins in game take out trash, still being very fair giving offenders chances. This really reminds me what I love about this game, and am happy to be apart of a CS community again.

Thank you all for giving us a place to play with such high standerds