Type of Deathmatch?

Fatty

What type of deathmatch?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, let's see where you guys come out. I'm a team guy all the way, however I don't know what all HL2DM has to offer....but vote on this feeler anyways.

Basically, if you never played a DM before, or only played one or the other, you'd be biased to vote. Those of you old-schoolers (but not only those) may have played both TDM and DM in some shape or form on some game. If so, you'll have some input.

Anyways, speak up.

IMO:

No matter how you cut it, TDM is much more fun. Holding up on the trigger or working together or saving your bud is great fun. Also, the joy of the accidental TK is still there. Little alliances would be formed, people would look to play on a team with other people and you'd see friendships crop up. GC could pick certain skins to be by default until they got too stacked, etc.

Who knows, I still have to go download the darn game.

actually, I will agree with Buzzn....if the server is of the right size...a regular ole deathmatch can be very very fun.

Heck...even in team deathmatch I don't think a large server is a good thing. The more players the less teamwork...and most people that play TDM games (in my experience) already don't know what Team means anyway...

so even if we do go with TDM...I think 20 is getting close to too much....16 seems more playable.

GC Founder

LOL.

Yep, we can change the playercount. I agree, straight-up deatmatch does better with 8-12 IMO....but my opinion doesn't count for that...

but perhaps, if this plays out, we could consider one of each.

Remember, if this works, this is an entire subcommunity ready to be created just barely in the shadows of CSS.