Was kicked and banned for no reason

Guest Keyser Soze

Guest Keyser Soze
Guest Keyser Soze
Guest Keyser Soze
Guests

I was just in your server a few minutes ago 2 am cst 12/1, when somebody over the mic said something about some one hacking. Next thing I know, Im kicked and banned without reason. Because a few ppl were complaining. I dont hack, never have, never will.

My in game name was Movinfusi0n. I like your server alot, been playing there all day, I ping in the 20's its nice. If an admin of the server reads this and thinks I have a chance of getting unbanned then ill post my steam id or pm it, whatever. I doubt a hacker would take the time to sign up at some servers forums rather then going to the many other thousands.

Not sure if this was the right place to post only place i saw.

I was just in your server a few minutes ago 2 am cst 12/1, when somebody over the mic said something about some one hacking.  Next thing I know, Im kicked and banned without reason.  Because a few ppl were complaining.  I dont hack, never have, never will. 

My in game name was Movinfusi0n.  I like your server alot, been playing there all day, I ping in the 20's its nice. If an admin of the server reads this and thinks I have a chance of getting unbanned then ill post my steam id or pm it, whatever.  I doubt a hacker would take the time to sign up at some servers forums rather then going to the many other thousands.

Not sure if this was the right place to post only place i saw.

I kicked you with a time limited 1 hour ban. I heard the complaints about possible hacking and I speced you for a few minutes. It may have been the lag on the server, I was not 100% certain. If I was wrong, I am sorry. What made me act was the cussing I heard on the mic.

When the ban automatically lifts, feel free to come back and play on our servers.

Shodan

Guest Keyser Soze
Guest Keyser Soze
Guest Keyser Soze
Guests

Allright thx man btw wasnt me cussin on mic don't even have 1. ill be back on later

I still don't know if it was a hack. He was moving so fast that I trouble following him in spectator. He would arrive at a player, shoot, kill and move on to the next before I could adjust to watch the firefight, bam, it was over.

The server seemed to have a few laggers on. I was not 100% certain if I was seeing a hack or not. I have seen the speed hacks on source and it looked pretty much the same to me.

Thanks to a couple of PM's I recieved, I now know how to properly make a demo and that one is required when issuing a ban for use of a hack.

Forgive my apparent noobishness, I will strive to be better.