J gets a new bike?

General J

Might be trading my 02 ninja 250R for a 93 CBR600 f2. :boing:

I have gotten slightly tired of the twin sound, the size, and the gearing/power ratio with my 250. It was the perfect bike to learn on, and now can go to someone else for that very purpose. The guy who I might trade with has a TL1000, and is looking for a smaller bike to teach his g/f how to ride on. The CBR is a bit heavier than the 250, but also much taller.

Just in case you all are interested, this is what it will look like except dark blue and white. hon-cbr600-93-bikepics-04505.jpg

honda-cbr600-93-bikepics-229271.jpg

Guest benjester
Guest benjester
Guest benjester
Guests

f2 is a nice bike... i started on an f3... best bike i ever had... currently running a 2000 R6... of course blew our the tranny on her, and the engine is laying in peices in my garage right now... heh.

Sooo, got an email back today after asking about a good day to go see the bike. His girlfriend looked at the picture of my bike and apparently doesn't know if she really likes how it looks or not... COME ON!! It's a starter bike! Plus, I really like how my bike looks now. I wasn't so gungho about the kawa green, but it stands out. Plus, chicks seem to have a knack for saying "yea, that's neat... But I really like the green one!" :=:D Guess that won't help her out much, but it's a perk just in case ;) Wish me luck that she will actually give in and say yes to my bike and goodbye to that CBR!!!!