Hello

bat

Just an fyi to you all my handle is bat in counterstrike. Bigshaw banned me tonight for aimbotting. I play on the [DOH] server mainly and to be honest the gameplay level from what I saw was higher on average for the most part. I was polite like I always am and have a spray I just made tonight with the help of a friend and I wanted to make sure it wasn't too offensive so I asked bigshaw to take a look for an outside opinion. The first two rounds I went 12-2 I think and was 14-4 I think by the time I was banned. The last round I sprayed the spray in our spawn because bigshaw told me to there so he could see it. He told me he could then about 1-2 minutes later I was banned without a warning or even a question.

I'm told he has a demo (I'd love a copy actually as those were two of the most fun rounds I've had in a very long time... hs heaven :wub: ) and said he was going to upload it. I don't aimbot and don't see any reason to cheat in any game because whats the point of playing a game if you need to cheat to win. Anyways feel free to take a look at it and let me know if you plan to keep me banned or not. Also feel free to ask any [DOH] or [DLM] (and zax because he rocks - he made me say that) about me. Anyways take care and good gaming.

p.s. In the future bigshaw you might take a little more time to see if someone is cheating or not or to be honest and frank since I haven't played with you enough to know your skill (only think I've played with magruter.gc I think it was on [DOH] server) you might want to just record demo's and ask for other people's opinions before banning.