Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

wilco

My Fiance and I just rented this last night...I am one for wierd kind of movies such as this...along the lines of Being John Malkovich and Vanilla Sky...both of which I really liked.

I thought this was a great movie...I really enjoy Jim Carey in a straight man kind of role and think he did an awesome job in this one. Actually I thought all the actors in this movie were teriffic. I thought the story was pretty great as well.

Anyone else see this....just wanted to know your thoughts.

I thought the movie itself was probably about a 70/100....but with Jim Carrey's acting job it went to a 90/100...

I wish more people would give him credit for the amazing actor he is...he is a HUGE goofball but when he gets into a serious role he plays it SO WELL that I forget it's Jim Carrey and not just the character he's playing.

I saw this movie the first day it came into theaters since my gf really wanted to see it. I wasnt so hot on the idea of seeing it so I made her see Dawn of the Dead the next day since it also came out that week :) Turns out I really liked the movie, even though it was wierd.

3.5/4 stars

• 2 months later...

guys, my wife and I just rented this movie...

Awsome movie.

Flippin crazy story and really puts a perspective how we can affect each other and make impressions that last. I thought it was powerful for that purpose. We should get passed things and enjoy the short time we have here. Often I play cs and I look at my daughter and I think I should not play this game AT ALL cause before I know it she will be all grown up. So being the CS addict I am I justify a few minutes now. But I appreciate the movie for stating that we should all take time to enjoy each other and not destroy each other for such mindless small things.

Anyone else see this latley

Aug