Manning breaks Record

akaM2

I thought it would never happen but today in overtime Peyton Manning broke Dan Marino's single season Touchdown Record of 48 with 49. The game was on cbs up here in wisconsin and it was a great game. I thought he wasnt going to get it when they started to just get stopped by San Diego but he finally got it. His record is going to overshadow how good of a game that was.

I saw the last quarter of that game...wow.

Those balls were perfectly thrown and his recievers made some amazing catches. I don't even remember an incompletion by Manning in the 4th quarter.

Manning is an amazing athelete, but his recievers should take a big part of the credit for this record...their offense is pretty unstoppable (especially on astroturf, lol).

Edited by 00b3rN00b

He made the record setting TD in regulation btw :P it was his TD that tied the game followed by the 2 point conversion that sent the game to overtime. They got a field goal in overtime to win it. Both Manning and Brees were pretty good yesterday. I have been extremely surprised with San Diego this year and I have always thought that Manning was an outstanding athlete.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
He made the record setting TD in regulation btw :P it was his TD that tied the game followed by the 2 point conversion that sent the game to overtime.  They got a field goal in overtime to win it.  Both Manning and Brees were pretty good yesterday.  I have been extremely surprised with San Diego this year and I have always thought that Manning was an outstanding athlete.

Manning's on another world right now.

On Brees... most under-rated QB in the NFL. He's at the opposite end of the spectrum of Micheal Vick :].