About one of my clan members

you can read and post on what follows here but you have to register, this guy is one of my clan members, grrr please send your prayers his way.

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic

Page: of 2

MR DEATH GoD

Administrator

USA

213 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2004 : 14:23:06 Show Profile Email Poster Reply with Quote

I was going to leave this,in our Guardian only forums,but I know apro

has many friends,outside of this clan.So thats why Im sharing this for all to see.

hi mr death,

my name is Jamie and I am Robert's younger brother,I didn't know where to post in your forum's what I am about too tell you until I found this old e mail in Rob's computer.luckily I watched rob play cs a lot in my holiday's and remembered some name's from the clan your's are all in.me and my family decided that rob would have liked you all too know what has happened to him so here go's.

yesterday evening Robert was in a head on car accident with a drunk driver behind the wheel.rob is currently in intensive care unit on life support.the doctor's have him in an induced coma because of severe head injures.it is not known yet if there is any brain damage until they bring rob out of coma and or if he can stay stabilised when out of the induced coma.all we know right now is he is fighting for his life.my family would like to update you as we know thing's so you all well know what is happening also.if you could post this in a private forum for Rob's clan friend's to read we would be much grateful

with thanks Jamie

Guys and Girls,this is apro,hes talking about.Let all pray for him,hes in the hands of the all mighty.

This is his e-mail,plz keep it short,we dont want to fill his account.

randa@inspire.net.nz

IT IS BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET,THAN TO LIVE ON YOUR KNEES..... IF A MAN DOES HIS BEST,WHAT ELSE IS THERE

No9

[GoD]

USA

783 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2004 : 14:33:36 Show Profile Email Poster Visit No9's Homepage Send No9 an ICQ Message Reply with Quote

[GoD] is with u my friend.

"Die like there's no tomorrow"

Go to Top of Page

NoNameBrand

[GoD] "I R Canuck"

Canada

810 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2004 : 18:21:33 Show Profile Email Poster Visit NoNameBrand's Homepage Send NoNameBrand an AOL message Send NoNameBrand an ICQ Message Click to see NoNameBrand's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote

Im shocked. This clan wouldnt be the same without Approp.

My best wishes are with him and his family. YOU CAN BEAT THIS YOU CRAZY AUSSIE

Maybe we should all pass around an email, add our piece to it, and then send it so we can show our support for our brother, like sulu did.

I would ask that all of our Guardians and friends that knew approp, contribute something, so that we may show our support for our brother. GoD knows that the anderson's could use the support right about now.

Even if its a simple 'get better' please email me with your thoughts and prayers (cjshep2000@hotmail.com) so that I can compile them and send them to robert and his family. Just write what you can, and sign it with your name and tag please. Approp would do the same for us.

From Your Friendly Eyes In The Sky

NoNameBrand+[[GoD]]Cpt

NoNameBrand@Godsclan.net

GoDs Battlefield Divison

Edited by - NoNameBrand on 19 Dec 2004 18:52:43

Go to Top of Page

SmoKey

[GoD]

525 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2004 : 19:02:26 Show Profile Email Poster Send SmoKey an AOL message Send SmoKey an ICQ Message Click to see SmoKey's MSN Messenger address Send SmoKey a Yahoo! Message Reply with Quote

I think thats a good idea noname.

I'll be sending you my piece soon

Camping since 1999

Go to Top of Page

Krazy

41 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2004 : 19:46:54 Show Profile Email Poster Send Krazy an AOL message Reply with Quote

Appo and I have ripped on each other when I 1st came to this clan.

He is in the hands of the big man, all we can do is pray now!

Krazy[GoD]......One Krazy Son Of A witch!

Go to Top of Page

JimBowy

[GoD]

77 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2004 : 19:56:58 Show Profile Email Poster Send JimBowy an ICQ Message Reply with Quote

Appropriate, this one's for you bud.

- Jim

For my bud...

Go to Top of Page

Reaper

[GoD]

USA

614 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2004 : 10:02:45 Show Profile Email Poster Send Reaper an AOL message Click to see Reaper's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote

That's not flippin cool man! I just don't know what to say this is bull****! Stupid-donkey irresponsible drunken bastards! Why don't they stay the **** home! I'll definitely send you something Noname and I know between Mon, Heatmizer, Drizzik, kinira and I we can get a lot of people praying for him. Pelican man will pull through! What a lousy freakin Christmas this year. I feel like my brothers life is in the balance. Appro isn't just our bud, but a brother. I don't know how you guys feel but this is just as hard a hit to me as if my father was in that accident. All of you guys are family and this just aint sittin with me. God bless you and keep you.

Go to Top of Page

greenCHALK

[GoD]

USA

64 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2004 : 15:24:33 Show Profile Email Poster Visit greenCHALK's Homepage Send greenCHALK an AOL message Send greenCHALK a Yahoo! Message Reply with Quote

that's awful news and im not quite sure what to say. i've never been much of a man of prayer but ill take a kneel every night if it'll help out even a little bit. stay strong.

Go to Top of Page

Infrared

[GoD]

USA

174 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2004 : 23:00:23 Show Profile Email Poster Visit Infrared's Homepage Reply with Quote

I n F r a R e D

Infrared@godsclan.net

[GoD] Raven Shield Division

Go to Top of Page

Heatmizer

[GoD]

USA

126 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2004 : 00:44:07 Show Profile Email Poster Send Heatmizer an AOL message Reply with Quote

wow, appro is mos def in my prayers!!! the pelican man will return he must!! i will pass the word...and yeah mos def in prayers

Infra very nice!! that is so thoughtful and has much heart to it..very touching

Go to Top of Page

NoNameBrand

[GoD] "I R Canuck"

Canada

810 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2004 : 00:57:56 Show Profile Email Poster Visit NoNameBrand's Homepage Send NoNameBrand an AOL message Send NoNameBrand an ICQ Message Click to see NoNameBrand's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote

Way to go infra! Awesome pic...Ill send it along with the email - just forward it to me?

And while im on the subject, I wanna get this email to approp sent out asap, friday a good deadline for everyone to write their piece?

From Your Friendly Eyes In The Sky

NoNameBrand+[[GoD]]Cpt

NoNameBrand@Godsclan.net

Go to Top of Page

Texy

RVS Division Executive Officer

56 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2004 : 08:21:52 Show Profile Email Poster Reply with Quote

sounds good man

Appropriate.....

With all the strength and love from the power of prayer, we wish you all the best on your speedy recovery.

We love you lots old friend.

Go to Top of Page

Monarch

[GoD]

USA

1073 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2004 : 09:01:19 Show Profile Email Poster Visit Monarch's Homepage Send Monarch an ICQ Message Click to see Monarch's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote

Well, I already sent you mine NNB, so a Friday deadline works for me

Go to Top of Page

Captain Kill

USA

19 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2004 : 09:16:14 Show Profile Email Poster Send Captain Kill an AOL message Reply with Quote

I didn't read all the posts and proceded to email him on my own but i will still send a piece. I also am very impressed with the bortherhood this clan shows.

Go to Top of Page

Zero_GoD

11 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2004 : 00:59:40 Show Profile Email Poster Reply with Quote

App you better get better man, My head hasn't been taken off by a bullet in CS in a LONG time and I'm due for an aussie asswoopin.

Heres to you man get well soon.

Go to Top of Page

MR DEATH GoD

Administrator

USA

213 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2004 : 04:59:14 Show Profile Email Poster Reply with Quote

heres an update:

hi mr death,

currently Robert went into surgery yesterday for internal bleeding in the chest area,because of 5 year's ago rob got dvt and is on warfarin to keep his blood thin he bleed's very easyerly hence the bleeding that is accouring.he is still in a coma but is unstable from the surgery.the doctor's have given him a 30% survival rate from the operation that if not done immediately he would have died.from what our mum well tell me I think they well in the next week or so if all goe's well bring him out of coma and see if there is brain damage or any problem's.I don't fully understand every thing I am being told.but I'm trying.

thank you for you support

Jamie

IT IS BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET,THAN TO LIVE ON YOUR KNEES..... IF A MAN DOES HIS BEST,WHAT ELSE IS THERE

Go to Top of Page

Captain Kill

USA

19 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2004 : 09:54:00 Show Profile Email Poster Send Captain Kill an AOL message Reply with Quote

man, this haze over the god clan is horrible... i hope everything turns out for the best. Until then i will be praying for him and his family.

Go to Top of Page

A4D_Sixptbuck

Forum Noob...post a few more!

1 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2004 : 15:05:40 Show Profile Email Poster Click to see A4D_Sixptbuck's MSN Messenger address Send A4D_Sixptbuck a Yahoo! Message Reply with Quote

Sorry to hear about this terrible accident. We here at A4D send out our prayers to him and his family.Lets pray he makes it through this.I never played with him before I am sure he is a good guy.Good luck!!!!!

[img:5a6e26179c]http://members.lycos.co.uk/mofoka/A4D/six.jpg[/img:5a6e26179c]

Go to Top of Page

Dr.Campinstien

[GoD]

USA

30 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2004 : 18:18:42 Show Profile Email Poster Reply with Quote

Appro, I pray for you at my dinner table my friend. Can't imagine what his family is going through right now. Can't wait to hear his voice again. Campy

samcschubert@yahoo.com

d.o.b. 11/11/69

Rockford, IL

Go to Top of Page

Devil_33

Honorary Member

34 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2004 : 20:18:43 Show Profile Email Poster Send Devil_33 an ICQ Message Send Devil_33 a Yahoo! Message Reply with Quote

Appropriate you are in my prayers friend. Get well soon.

Go to Top of Page

A4D_Mofoka

USA

1 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2004 : 21:48:09 Show Profile Email Poster Visit A4D_Mofoka's Homepage Click to see A4D_Mofoka's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote

It was hard to think of something to support him that was not already justified in the sig already made so I thought I would make him his own since I saw he did not have one I figured he should like this one when he gets back. I do hope your fallen friend will pull through, you have A4D's support, thoughts and prayers.

Go to Top of Page

MR DEATH GoD

Administrator

USA

213 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2004 : 23:48:14 Show Profile Email Poster Reply with Quote

Thank You,Sir

Go to Top of Page

SiX GoD

[GoD]

USA

236 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2004 : 00:42:26 Show Profile Email Poster Edit Reply Send SiX GoD an ICQ Message Click to see SiX GoD's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote Delete Reply

Oh dear god, this just sends chills down my spine. I dont know what to say.

SiX[GoD]CSM

Your Burning in Hell Without Me.

Go to Top of Page

Texy

RVS Division Executive Officer

56 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2004 : 07:25:30 Show Profile Email Poster Reply with Quote

Thanx [A4D] Clan for all your support.

Appropriate.....

With all the strength and love from the power of prayer, we wish you all the best on your speedy recovery.

We love you lots old friend.

Go to Top of Page

DrGankenstein

USA

17 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2004 : 12:59:18 Show Profile Email Poster Reply with Quote

I hope it turns out OK.

We should all remind ourselves at this time (or ay time) what is truly important in life. Family and friends.

I will be thinking and praying for you.

-Gank

shamusfu@yahoo.com

Go to Top of Page

A4D_Rmeguy

1 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2004 : 13:05:30 Show Profile Email Poster Reply with Quote

All the folks at A4D want to express our sincerest wishes on Appopriate making it through this ordeal and to give his family & clanmates our support especially during this holiday season. Please keep us updated with his status....we're hoping for the best!

Edited by - A4D_Rmeguy on 23 Dec 2004 13:17:41

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic

Page: of 2

Monarch

[GoD]

USA

1073 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2004 : 15:13:18 Show Profile Email Poster Visit Monarch's Homepage Send Monarch an ICQ Message Click to see Monarch's MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote

Thanks for your support fellas. He can use all the support and prayers he can get.

Go to Top of Page

darthweasel_

RVS Division Commanding Officer

Canada

579 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2004 : 21:47:18 Show Profile Email Poster Send darthweasel_ an ICQ Message Click to see darthweasel_'s MSN Messenger address Reply with Quote

thank you so much for the post sir it means alot !

Go to Top of Page

A4D_40oz.

1 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2004 : 00:41:15 Show Profile Email Poster Reply with Quote

Once again A4D expresses deeply yours and our loss. Although I did not know him personally, he is still a fellow soldier on the battlefield. I wish and pray for the best. Our prayers go out to him and his family.

Go to Top of Page

TiKi_GoD

USA

22 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2004 : 04:53:59 Show Profile Email Poster Visit TiKi_GoD's Homepage Send TiKi_GoD an AOL message Reply with Quote

While i do not know appro, you are all thick as thieves and seeing you all distraught, well i will inform the rest of my clan, the thoughts and prayers of my team are with your clansmen.If there was anything we can contribute just say so.

"nobody ever won a war by dying for his country he won it by making the other dumb bastard die for his country"

~Gen. George S Patton~

Go to Top of Page

KillerMonkey

USA

11 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2004 : 15:09:37 Show Profile Email Poster Send KillerMonkey an AOL message Click to see KillerMonkey's MSN Messenger address Send KillerMonkey a Yahoo! Message Reply with Quote

i was only a minion for a month or two and my time was short with Appro, but he was the only person that could keep a smile on your face wheater you were 20 - 0 or 0 - 20. he could always make you happier that you were. for this I pray to God Appro gets better and that i will hear from him soon it the forum or server...we love you Appro....keep on fighting off the battlefield bro

Lance

a.k.a Killer.Monkey

Edited by - KillerMonkey on 26 Dec 2004 15:10:46