Mk5

Are you the squishy little gnome named Korodas I PKayed last night in BB?

Sorry if that was you, I generally try not to kill people I know but I wasn't sure and being indecisive in BB usually leads to a zerg of L40's rolling me over in a painful fashion.

Yep. That was me! You caught me as I was trying to heal up from a fight with some lvl 48 rogue that had tried to kill me.

No big deal though, there were a ton of horde around atm and I half expected to die to some lvl ?? char while I was there, so it may as well have been you!! :)

At least you said hello after you killed me. Do me a favor though and wave BEFORE you kill me next time! :P

Happy PK'n and I'll see you in-game!

-Kor

Mk5
Yep.  That was me! You caught me as I was trying to heal up from a fight with some lvl 48 rogue that had tried to kill me. 

No big deal though, there were a ton of horde around atm and I half expected to die to some lvl ?? char while I was there, so it may as well have been you!! :)

At least you said hello after you killed me.  Do me a favor though and wave BEFORE you kill me next time!  :P

Happy PK'n and I'll see you in-game!

-Kor

A 48 rogue failed to kill you...that person needs to reroll to something a little more geared towards their level of play...like a shaman.

Joking aside though sorry for ganking you like that. I'm usually of the red=dead persuasion unless I know the person or that person has treated me nicely while I was leveling up. Now that I have my Gnomish Net-O-Matic Projector I'll just root you and /dance :P

Mk5
A 48 rogue failed to kill you...that person needs to reroll to something a little more geared towards their level of play...like a shaman.

Joking aside though sorry for ganking you like that.  I'm usually of the red=dead persuasion unless I know the person or that person has treated me nicely while I was leveling up.  Now that I have my Gnomish Net-O-Matic Projector I'll just root you and /dance :P

Hey sorry destreea killed you yesterday kor.

He was kinda mad that some L50 gnome rogue on the roof of gadgetzan used the gnomish mind control cap to make one of our guildies attack a guard and die :o/