Can someone please un-ban me?

Guest Space Ninja Penguin

Guests

I got banned from the ***!No Scopes!*** css server for saying "o m g". I can understand if people are touchy about using the lords name in vein, but i didn't even say it. "o m g" is just a typical reaction for me when I get killed by someone I didn't see or don't kill someone even though I put 2 clips in his general direction. So I will try not to say "golly gee!" anymore cuz I really like that server. Please, please unban me?

Thanks,

SNP

Kai

Guests

Oh, and I forgot my STEAM UserID is "STEAM_0:1:901214".

thanks

SNP

Kai

I was in the server when you were banned, but I did not do it. We are running a mod that filters swearing, and obviously, you did it more than 3 times or you wouldn't be here. The mod banned you for 1440 minutes or 1 day. I'll be happy to lift it for you, just be sure to refrain from swearing or acronyms.

Thanks for stopping in, and be sure to come back and browse the forums.

Crap, deleted Space Ninja Penguin's response by mistake, sorry! was trying to delete my post :(

but was gonna say that, one of the reasons we dont want u to use the acronym is because of the bad sportsmanship it carries with it. If u die be good sport and take like a man/woman :)

and thx for stopping by.

Edited by BIGSHaW

Guests
Crap, deleted Space Ninja Penguin's response by mistake, sorry! was trying to delete my post :(

but was gonna say that, one of the reasons we dont want u to use the acronym is because of the bad sportsmanship it carries with it. If u die be good sport and take like a man/woman :)

and thx for stopping by.

ok so am i still banned for 24 hours? I seem to still be banned right now.