Gothic ][

Batman

I went into the GameStop by my work friday, they had a 50% off selected pc software sale going on.. The selected software was a bunch of crap they had pulled out of the back room and was all very old stuff.. BUT for $5 bucks i bought Gothic II and it Rocks!! Its a totally open rpg, you can do whatever you want..

The graphics are good and the voice acting is superb.. Its alot like Morrowind, but the fighting is way better than morrowind. The combat system and magic system are very cool as well, an so is the skill/crafting/trade system..

There is no multiplayer, but i swear it feels like a mmorpg without the real people.. The npc's AI is very good, you walk into someones house and people come running from outside yelling "what do you think your doing!" or they come out from a backroom with a weapon forcing you out of there home..

I dont have a software etc. around me, we only have EBGames, GameStop, and Game Crazy.. We have best buy and other dept. stores.. Oh there used to be an awsome store called Cyber Exchange that delt in used pc games, that was an awsome store but didnt last long..