I wast banned..

Guest sontek

Guest sontek
Guest sontek
Guest sontek
Guests

Hello Everyone, I'm sontek.. I have played on DLM for a year or so on and off, and for some crazy reason I was banned.

1. My first instance of banning was when I seen [s!d] only had for 4 players, so I joined their MCC match and raped Mmmm (HLTV Demo available) :D

2. Second Time I was banned I was playing under the same name of [s!d]SuperNova and this rag by the name of DracoZombie (who needs a ban now!) started screaming about me impersonating or something like that. :angry:

3. 3rd Time I was banned all I did was join the server and someone banned me. They didn't give any rhyme or reason, my name even said "this is not sontek" I thought I was being sneaky.. :P

4. 4th time that homo DracoZombie started talking poo to me and calling me lame... So I told him to touch my penis.. and they banned my friends IP (For I am at a LAN party right now) ;)

As you can see, I did nothing wrong to get banned, and It was just killer abusing his admin... So lets get a nice guy like me unbanned :lol:

OK. It was Killer abusing his admin? How can you even BEGIN to think it was me when their was minumum 7 other admins there. Their was about 5-7 Mmmm, 3-5 DLM, and othe commubnity members. I have a screenshot of the end round. Now sontek, I have known you for a very long time and I have nothing wrong with you so why would I ban you. Now if you want to mabye say that you just COULD of been wrong and it wasnt me before I find some way to imbarrass you horribly by proving it wasnt me. For #1 the ONLY amx commands I know are amx_tsay, amx_chat, and amx_rolldice 1. Im sure their is away that Fat or m0m can check some kind of log to prove it WASNT me. So before you go saying s***, think before you type. I will prove you wrong, any and every way possible. Goodbye :)