Small Source update (2-17)

Source Engine

-Fixed screenshots/save games being saved in the wrong place

-Fixed hang in rcon server

-Fixed server crash where banned players could retry/cancel quickly during connection

-Fixed crash when a user specifies a heapsize that is too large

-Fixed "play" command crashing on dedicated servers

-Fixed bspzip'd assets in maps not loading properly

-Added FCVAR_CHEAT to r_shadowids

-HLTV port/server can be completely disabled by command line parameter "-nohltv"

Heheheh.. I shouldn't have closed steam.. I'm getting the [TEMP] Server is out of date error thingy, (or whatever it says) when I try joining the GC servers.

Anyways, thought people might wanna know about the update.

Edited by ((Shockwave))

It may be running in the background brill. It took mine a long time to update. But don't worry about it! I can't even stay connected to any servers.

I keep getting this error message about steam ticket verification failed due to authentification server not being able to be reached. Something like that :huh2::blink2: I dunno... :thumbsup: Yeah Steam! :thumbsup::unsure2:

Didn't take long for the update, but I had around 300 latency on the HL2 :Deathmatch Servers... :o

Ditto.. CS for me though (haven't looked at deathmatch). It has been acting very very strange with me for the past week or so. I'll play one map and have a ping of 40 to all servers, then the next map loads and then on I'll have pings of 110+ w/ bad amounts of choke from then on. I goto battlefield 1942 and I have pings of 40's 0_o

I think steam is really bogged down or something.

EDIT: Gah. Steam was downloading that stupid HL2:DM update in the background, sucking 120kb/sec from me. It's done now, but still very bad pings. =/

Edited by ((Shockwave))