FFO 2005 Tournament Prizes

Guest FreakAreeque

Guest FreakAreeque
Guest FreakAreeque
Guest FreakAreeque
Guests

areeque@yahoo.com

Hello,

I have a little question for anyone who might know the answer.

First of all

1. Are you guys having a Unreal Tournament 2004 Tourney? I saw the name of the game on the "Games to be played" list. But unlike Counter Strike Source, it doesnt say "Tourney" in parenthesis after that. Does that mean there will be no TORNAMENTS. It's just play for fun?

2. IF there is a tournament of UT2004, what are the prizes? Can you please give me a little list?

Thank YOu.

Edited by FreakAreeque

Thanks for your interest.

Seeing as we're not planning an official UT2k4 tourney, I would have no idea what the prizes would be? I can't really hypothesize on something that doesn't exist. If it were to happen, however, it would probably be from our sponsored items. Take a look at last year's lists and/or pictures to see some of that stuff.

CS:S will be a cash tourney with some other sponsored prizes. Our sponsorship guys are still working on gathering specific items and commitments at this moment.

Guest FreakAreeque
Guest FreakAreeque
Guest FreakAreeque
Guests
Thanks for your interest.

Seeing as we're not planning an official UT2k4 tourney, I would have no idea what the prizes would be?  I can't really hypothesize on something that doesn't exist.  If it were to happen, however, it would probably be from our sponsored items.  Take a look at last year's lists and/or pictures to see some of that stuff.

CS:S will be a cash tourney with some other sponsored prizes.  Our sponsorship guys are still working on gathering specific items and commitments at this moment.

Thanks