Clans

Well i'm relativley new to CS as a whole and was wondering what clans are all about. I've heard talk aboout em and seen tags on peoples names i just don't really know whats all involved with them. If some kind soul would like to explain this to me i would much appreciate it

~Dem Apples

Well your in WoA now, and I suppose your CS life hasnt changed much?

Clans are basicly a group of players who get on well, and play well as a team. More organised clans will enter leagues and battle other clans, which is what im hoping WoA will soon be doing.

The most enjoyable thing about being in a clan during the matches is probably the aspect of team work. A group of players co-operating and communicating with each other very well will often improve the teams chances of winning, and will bring in new aspects of the game that you will hardly ever experience on normal public servers.

On a whole, clanning is fun, as long as the clan your in is going somewhere and doing things.

I wish to be in a clan, yet I am not for personal reasons.. and not really trying to hard to talk to certain Clans.

but I'd like to scrim.

PbJer103 is my s/n, but u must email ur s/n so I can add u to my buddy list.

It is curtainly in privacy mode where only ppl on my buddy list can see me online. (personal reasons)

Jerris@student.luzerne.edu

please dont email unless u want my s/n and want to play.

it's my school's email.. be courteous.

WoAs open for recruiting if you want to join, zesters always welcome because i know you, and bilbo, if you can take the ring to the fires of mordor then i think you deserve a place in the clan. If you want to join WoA visit the website shown in my sig.

Also Ich bin, i was talking to step (i think it was his name) and he said that he could field a team for a match for MwR v WoA which might be happening soon.

although your own us like silly it will be a laugh at least

Il take your aims, peace

Big Bones, Thanks for the offer, I will definitly visit ur site and think about it.

Btw, dont be negative about scrims .... u gotta go in there knowing it's gonna be a challenge.. not a definitly loss... b/c if u think that way... then that's the outcome.. b/c they beat u mentally already.

just a thought:P

It was just a thought...

I did not "raise" my voice/text. I did not try to imply that I was angry or anything of the matter.

I'm sorry you took it that way.

So no need for me to calm down, b/c I already am. :)