WOA Cold Killer

akaM2

Killmesomething or the end of the name was in the server and tking everyone, i tried to ban him quick unfortuantely when i did @ban kill it banned you, please post your steam id and i will unban right away, and i am sorry for the inconvience, or if someone who can look at the logs can get his steam id and unban it. It would be appreciated. It was at 12:00 today

• 4 weeks later...

well nxt time look before u "PRESS THE BUTTON" ur fault i shall contact my master jedi and ask him for ur lightsabre execution with no blood and cow mopping and the almighty "M40A1" from alien 2 and that movie isnt that great and my girlfriend said i rock and im a rock star and my friend coldkiller is a superb newbie at counter-strike source we are best friends and u suck!!! (not admin, girlfriend) and then lord voldemort came and asked me for my counter-strike source server IP and i gave him: 11.11.11.11:27109 = vaulumart = suck!!! and then the jedi ran from roof roof until he met the love of his live BIGBONES!!!!! and then [woa[coldkiller died soooooo sorrry!!!!