I appologise, please hear me out

Guest Tom Brokaw

Guest Tom Brokaw
Guest Tom Brokaw
Guest Tom Brokaw
Guests

I found your server a couple of days ago (scopless ff) and have enjoyed it emensely. However, i noticed tonight that someone swore and the console starred out the bad word and wrote a warning. And So i wondered if i wrote stars of the appropriate length only if the console would register that as a bad word. However, i think an admin on there thought I really did write a bad word, and so i got banned.

I now understand the seriousness of the no swearing policy and will strictly adhere to it. I have never been banned here before, although i did get kicked for a TK of a person who blatently killed 3 other team members. My screen name was Tom Brokaw. My source number is 1:6091420. Thank You

Ross Williams

Boston

Guest Tom Brokaw
Guest Tom Brokaw
Guest Tom Brokaw
Guests

i would like to add that i don't normally TK, but the person had killed multiple people including me and it didn't seem liekt eh admins were taking any action, so i wanted to put it to a stop before it kept going in the next round, as i thought it would because he had TKd me in the two rounds prior.

Once again i appologise, i just don't like TKers and felt like i needed to take the metter inot my own hands.

Guest Tom Brokaw
Guest Tom Brokaw
Guest Tom Brokaw
Guests

sorry to give so much information for you guys, i just want to be totally honest.

(edited)

Wow good post! Most people aren't up at this time of nigh...er morning (unless you live somewhere else), so it'll be a bit before an admin will deal with this.

Anyway first off don't try and go around the swear filter, you'll most likely get banned. (I know the feeling! :( )

Second, never intentionally tk someone, just tell the admin, or they will be autobanned.

And you can never give too much information. (unless it's personal :P )

Edited by MajorCOW

Guest Tom Brokaw
Guest Tom Brokaw
Guest Tom Brokaw
Guests

thanks for all the help, you guys are really fast. I can't wait to get back on and play, its really hard to find good scopless servers

Good idea, we should add *** as a bad word; that way people can't fool with the admins. :)

Agreed. I booted a few people for the *** game. I don't have time to play 'hangman' on console.

Tom B, nice post and good to have you aboard.

I hope to see you around.