Benefits of Scholomance raids

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Been leading some raids into this instance about every night the past several days. This is the place magic users mostly benefit from. I've found for my druid so far Gift of the Wild Book 2, 1 green leather pants with + to stam, intel and spirit (better than I had and good until I get the Wildheart set ones) I also found some kick-donkey looking shoulders with + to str, stam, intel, & spirit in the last couple of runs. Mostly what drops are Dreadmist for warlocks and if you are using your Trinket for faction killing the Scourge, you get much more during raids and Scholo is great for this.

Just wanted to share my adventures lately. (One wildheart item dropped when I had to leave early as i was called into work. Since it was BoP, i could not get it and my guildy put it on as punishment for my leaving.)

I hate scholo. Take's too long for the crappy loot. The only real endgame cloth gear there imo is the skullsmoke pants. And of course the epic staff Headmaster's charge, but it's not worth doing 1000 times to see it drop and get outrolled. Argent crusader is arguably better anyway, and it's free.

GL, have fun.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

the raids on my end have seen many many drops. I mean something every couple of mobs. This has been consistent. And getting GotW book 2 was an amazing drop IMO. That is very rare (though not as rare as the Priest books).

I'm not even concerned with farming for prayer of fortitude lol. Don't get me wrong i would LOVE to have it, but as you said man it's just way to rare...

Yea there's a lot of drop's in scholo, just not many worth it. Im glad you have had good luck though. All i was saying is that at lvl60 your searching for endgame gear for the most part, and with a few exceptions scholo isn't the place to be farming for endgame gear.