whos a good sport?

so, i was chillin in recrudence today on cbble, on cts (in between crashing) and fatty comes along and lurks in the spectator seating. while hes using his alltalk commands he asks... 'whos a good sport?'. like the unsuspecting dum-dum i am, i chime in right away and say 'i am!'. so i thought he was going to join the game, get on the other team and destroy me... well 1 of those 2 things happened. next round, i get dropped from the air, take 25 dmg from falling and land in the t spawn. i thought 'oh fatty wanted to be on cts, so he did a cool new admin command to switch teams, only i take dmg.' when freeze time goes off. i look around, see my 'friends' and walk two feet and get lit up. :o i learned.. it doesnt switch teams. admins get to throw people into the other's teams spawn ^_^ so, if someones acting up, feel free to plop them in the opposing team's spawn and see how long they last. someone gets a free kill and justice is served :thumbsup:

it was a good time being flagrantly abused by admin =P <= sarcasm aimed at everyone who complains about being abused by admin here. :freak: i had a good laugh

PS: if fatty ever asks for a volunteer for something u dont know what its about, dont offer, you'll most likely die :P

PPS: fatty i got a hs saved up for you next time we're in the server together =D