I'd like to experiment with fonts

I would like to manipulate my name in Source and try out differenet fonts, but I'm not sure how to go about modifying...I've got the funky GC after my name cause I copy and pasted it from other players.

Does anyone know how to change fonts or websites to visit???

If you mean ALT CODES....here is a LINK! .

My name use to be shazzz. Until some 14yr old kid showed me all these alt codes....and well....I went nuts :blink:

If you really want to find more, just type "alt codes" in google. You will find a sea of em out there.

§hažžž

That'd be the one, VooDoo. They're ASCII code. When typing your name, hold ALT and input a 3 - 5 digit numeric code on the NumPad (making sure that NumLock is on) When you input a code and take your hand off of ALT, a character will appear (which can be any sort of character, from regular English to French accents to Russian and Hebrew, to nonsensical stuff like smily faces).

Character Map has a list of the most frequent. You can cut and paste right out of there, or do it the man's way, and memorize the ASCII code for all of the characters which you would like to use.

When u check ur stats in the servers.... ur name is all screwed up if u use that name entering in the server for the 1st time... check it out.. that's why i changed mine back to normal.

and I just like to be bland sometimes... rather spend the time working on my performance more than show.