Midwest Stock Map question

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Is there a reason why de_train is not a part of the rotation at all yet Prodigy is? Could we switch out prodigy with Train?

Also, can we have those custom maps available to be changed too such as the flash map and the deltamill2 map? And how about compound? These are all maps I really enjoyed and I am finding myself a bit bored with dustx and the others we play all the time.

Just wondering and hoping for some more options, even if they are only admin changable only.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Am I the only one that desires some of the other maps to be admin changeable and adding Train in place of Prodigy? I would have thought more thoughts on this topic.

ahh, yes, i think there's a maplist that needs to be edited...what's the error? Map not in maplist or something?

Anyways, solution: use rcon / hlsw to change the map, you're an admin. If you don't know how...well, time to learn!

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
ahh, yes, i think there's a maplist that needs to be edited...what's the error?  Map not in maplist or something?

Anyways, solution: use rcon / hlsw to change the map, you're an admin.  If you don't know how...well, time to learn!

What is rcon? :P

I was unaware that the ma_map thing wasn't working without the maps being in the map list. Now I know how to get these to work. Sounds good.