M2? Workout?

akaM2

Ok all you weightlifters lets design a workout plan for M2 to loose some of this winter cs weight! and gain the muscle he left lost from only moving around a mouse for the last few months,

Gain muscle and loose weight urk?!? Im sure it can be done but I know gaining muscle will gain weight.

Any Suggestions? Basically run and drink water and eat good? any other good tricks for loosing weight?

Two workouts a day, one before breakfast the other later, sometime after lunch. Working out before breakfast has replenished your blood sugar is a great way to burn extra stored calories (fat).

Make one be muscle focused and the other a cardio session of at least 20 minutes.

I'd write some more but I gotta go...watch my team beat yours (currently) 9-3. w00t.

:biggrin:

I actually learned of a fitness program that's supposed to be really good for building muscle (the more muscle you have, the easier it is to cut fat). It's called Max O-T. You can either google it, or if you'd like, I could send you the document outlining what it's about in more detail.

Try it out for a cycle (12-16 weeks). My brother-in-law (a serious weightlifter) swears by it.