Helping a noob with sprays.

Beavis

Hi,

I am a real noob when it comes to file conversions and making custom sprays etc...

I am looking for some simple step by step instructions on how to convert some jpg/bmp pics I have into a spray I can use. I have tried doing it on my own with no success. In fact I think I have made things worse.

Thanks

Beavis.

Hi,

I am a real noob when it comes to file conversions and making custom sprays etc...

I am looking for some simple step by step instructions on how to convert some jpg/bmp pics I have into a spray I can use.  I have tried doing it on my own with no success.  In fact I think I have made things worse.

Thanks

Beavis.

@ work. quick link:

http://www.csevolution.com/tuts1.htm

i'll make a howto for you when i get home, unless someone beats me to the punch.

welcome, too!

Thanks... for that

Not sure why but I think I screwed up my default sprays. When I spray nothing shows up now and I get a message in the console when I try to change sprays "couldn't execute userconfig.cfg" I really have screwed things up. All over stupid sprays LOL

Beavis.

I grabbed that and it creates a file in the folder just above where all the stock sprays are and when I try to import or find it in game the file does not show up. Keep gettting the Can't find path message.

Why does this stuff happen to me?

I grabbed that and it creates a file in the folder just above where all the stock sprays are and when I try to import or find it in game the file does not show up.  Keep gettting the Can't find path message.

Why does this stuff happen to me?

You don't have to import them as long as the files are in the same folder with the stock sprays they'll appear as a selection.

Thats what I am trying to say.. they are not appearing as a selection. "System cannot find specified path. Then it says spray successfully made. I see the file but its not showing up as an option.

Thanks for that however that did not fix the problem. Keeping in mind I am a noob I have no idea what I am doing in the .INI file That is completely beyond me. Thats Why I asked for the step by step thing. What I don't understand is why I can see the file but it does not appear as an option? I am totally lost and confused.