Chops have the Housepainters on the Ropes...

whudats

(edited)

The Chops Stick it To 'Em

Disassociated Press

by Ollie Tabooger

The Chops, perennial cellar-dwellers, have the number 1 ranked NHL Housepainters on the ropes heading into the weekend. Currently ahead by a score of 8 to 5, the Chops, who many considered to be the doormat of the league in the preseason rankings, have come on strong the last couple of weeks led by their outstanding and incredibly good looking manager, Whudats.

After an 11-2 shellacking of the then #3 Maullers last week, the Chops look to build some momentum and take down yet another of the more highly touted teams in the league.

Could this be the start of an unexpected run of dominance by an otherwise disrespected and discounted team? Only time will tell. I asked Barry Bonds about the way the team has jelled the last couple of weeks. The following is an excerpt from an interview with the Chops' Bonds, who currently is on the DL, rehabbing from several knee surguries:

"What the #$%^? Team? What team?! These selfish #$%&*@# all play for different teams! I'll tell you somethin' - All you guys care about is the $%^#@! story! Why don't you clean your own &*^%#$ house before you come traipsing through mine?!"

With that kind of camraderie, who knows what this team can do! More on this story as the news breaks...

Edited by whudats

LOL!

You know, I was gonna talk a little smack but then thought better of it.

You're baiting me...

Since when do you bat .390 and have a WHIP under 1?

Every blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while...

I know for a fact my team will lay down over the weekend...

But your team is a bunch of stiffs so it doesn't matter what my team does!

I predict an 8-6 victory by the NHL housepainters.

You can't beat this line up! And you should see my pitching match-ups tomorrow. You really should do some better analysis before you make such baseless predictions...

(Why can't I attach a file?! I have some great jpgs to add to this...)

You can't beat this line up!  And you should see my pitching match-ups tomorrow.  You really should do some better analysis before you make such baseless predictions...

(Why can't I attach a file?!  I have some great jpgs to add to this...)

I've seen the lineups...you just haven't taken 'divine intervention' into consideration. Somehow, someway, I will prevail 8-6.

Oh, the agony! I lost to chops!!!

I guess losses will happen when your pitcher posts up an 18.00 ERA.

BTW, that's a bad thing chops...18 is bad. Once you get the fundamentals down, you'll do better :cool: heh,heh.