finish the unban please

Spectre

Hi i previuosly requested a unabn from gamers and was met with a lot of controversy, but fortunatly i was unabanned from west gamers but still banned from midwest.The reason for my ban was that i was wrongfully accused because of name glitch which was a while ago yes. I'm estimating about 1 month ago it happend. The details are hard because i was not even in the surver at the time of ban so, NO i do not who banned me because i was not even in ok.I really hope that this can be resolved soon thanks.

STEAM_0:0:3509750

at the time my name was probably F_L_S or Freeman League Sniper.

i'm sorry for any inconveniance this is because details are almost impossible to say because i myself hardly know what happend.

What i do know is that many of my friends play on midwest most of all so please unban.

P.S you guys are great, nice, generous, all that jazz :thumbsup: thanks

^_^ Six does know of me but i think he dislikes me for some reason.....

My ingame name is Spectre

the id is STEAM_0:0:3509750

im only banned from midwest not all for some strange reason.

^_^ Six does know of me but i think he dislikes me for some reason.....

My ingame name is Spectre

the id is STEAM_0:0:3509750

im only banned from midwest not all for some strange reason.

I APOLIGZE GREATLY, my freind was helping me get my steam id because i'm not to bright my REAL id is STEAM_0:0:3509950......Once again i'm very sorry.Also i seem to banned from all servers again...

P.S i feel very stupid right now. :bang::bang:

Yes i beleive you when you say YOU didn't ban me but someone did ban me from west surver very recently because i cannot connect BECAUSE it says my steam id is banned.

I honestly don't see a problem in unbanning me so please do it and unban me thanks. :boing: