Mozilla's Thunderbird

Lunk

Just wanted to see if anyone is using Thunderbird email from Mozilla.

If so, I would like to get your thoughts on it. Good, bad or otherwise. I just installed it. Seems to be very similar to Outlook Express.

Let me know. :peace:

I use it, and I like it alot. Never had any problems with it, and ive been using it for a while now. I also use Firefox as my browser and I havent had any spyware issues since I began using it.

Thumbs up to Mozilla :thumbsup:

I use FireFox. Just hadn't tried Thunderbird yet. Seems nice so far. Like I said, I just installed it last night on 2 of my pc's.

Thinking about installing it on my wife's new laptop to help cut down on any sneaky viruses and what not tryin' to come thru her email. She gets about 100 emails a day. :=

Sounds like my Dad. I just introduced him to SpyBot. Maybe next time I go visit I will put Firefox on his computer. He's got WAY too much info in his Outlook to use a different email client...that and it would take him a while to learn to use it right. :blink2:

I use Thunderbird for my personal account, but the rest of the family uses Outlook Express (which has been getting increasingly slow as the pile of messages dating back to 2000 keeps increasing (no, not spam)). It's a very nice little program; simple like OE, but without any of the interface stupidity. The contacts sidebar in the message composition window is the greatest idea ever. I think the only thing I'd like to add is the ability to directly insert HTML, but I don't think they'd ever add that.