Hitboxes

(edited)

Take acloser look

I took both and made a side by side comparison

The view of the T model is slightly closer and at a diff angle.

The actual box Sizes are identical. The only diff is the comparison to the model. Since the T is slightly shorter and wears no big bulky helmet, it extends Slightly over the top ( although it appears to be Wayyy over because of the camera angle)

Try to ignore the model and stare only at the boxes. You will see that ALL of the boxes are the same size, and only photo distance and angle are diff.

Note also that the Ct model is a little chin up, while the T is a little chin down. This makes a bit of an illusion as well.

Edited by Laz.e.rus

Laz, the hit boxes are the same size ill give ya that. Im talking more to the effect of having a good inch above the T's head where there should be no hitbox. I even tested this out with lunk this morning.

Moreover, when the T runs, it runs like it has been looking at small print on a monitor for a few to many hours (nice little huntchback on him). The CT's run in a more upright way. This huntchback and smaller T head? could be the reason for the inconsistancey.

But as I said, the hitboxes are the same size, but as you can see from the pics, the T's hitbox extends over the top of his head a bit.