How is this for a hot sister?

Gunman

HAHA TRICKED YOU! Check these out though...a few pics for you to take a peek at! Have fun!

gunmanownsbullet.jpg

That is a picture of me owning Bullet.

Computer.jpg

That is my Computer...yes my mouse is on top of it...my room is only 9x9 and my computer had to go in my closet...

Monitor.jpg

That is my monitor, yeah 19 inches baby! Now I have two things that big that are great for viewing....get yer mind outta the gutter (Bugs :blink: ) I was talking about my TV...sheesh ;)

Gunman

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Haha, Gunman, my mouse is on top of my tower, too. And my keyboard is in my lap all the time. My monitor and speakers are on the nightstand. =D

What kind of POS desks do you guys use?! I have one of those nifty keyboard sliding tray/board/whatever thingies which also leaves ample room for a mousepad. 8 speakers, a stereo, a printer, a whole ton of books, and a MIDI keyboard fit on this thing. Of course, it was like 400 bucks. :D It wraps around me about 60-70%. Good times!

In other news, gunman has minipin jacks on the front of his case. Are those for headphones? And either thats a pretty fat usb cable or some sick reason your ethernet card is in a 5 1/2" drive bay.

I spy a Dr. Pepper. At least, that's what it LOOKS like. :D And clean out your webserver. :ph34r: Other than that, you did a pretty good job of making me believe you actually exist. B-.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I don't use a 'desk' per se... I use a nightstand.

And I play CS from bed! :D

LOL HENDY! Yeah that is a *phat* USB cable for meh mouse...and that is a Dr. Pepper. What else would I drink? <sings...Dr. Pepper you make the world taste BETTER!> Those pins on the front are for my headphones and it also has a temperature gauge on the front as well asanother USB port... and a spot to hook up a joystick if I ever wanted to. The whole panel is called a transfer panel and they are pretty cheap...I think this one was about $50...which isnt bad considering how much easier it makes my life when trying to connect my headphones at night (parents are asleep) heh.

Gunman BTW I give my 1337 computer setup and A+ considering my room is only 9x9 and my closet is only 5 feet wide...lol