CAL Mmmm

akaM2

Nice to see you guys are doing good at 5-2, I just saw that you have 2 forfeits, just like us, but to let you know you should try to schedule a make up match, otherwise you will not be able to make it into the playoffs, you are only allowed 1 forfeit.

We are trying to make some forfeits up too but unfortanetly they didnt happen on the same week so we cant help you out there.

yeah this is not uncommon in CAL. But it's looking like we might be playoff qualified if we win our last match,but the forfeits might bury us. I've tried and tried every team i could see :/

Never know we got a whole 2 days to make it up! :unsure:

If we dont get a make up then oh well we still had a strong season,and next season we will make up for it and get in playoffs if we don't this year.

P.S. Thx M2 for jumping in here in case we didn't know. That's a good sport! :blink:

Ya we are just starting to gel in my opinion as a team, we have 2 forfeits too, it has been a good 1st season for us and we should definately practice with you guys in the offseason

I dont think on purpose, just lots of inactive teams or teams that are not commited in Cal Open, thats why I want us to do good next season in Open so we can get into Main. I bet there are not as many forfeits in Main

Wait, nevermind. I just learned that Stepback has actually gotten into his wife's purse and is trying out lipstick and is hoping to pass for a woman the next time he goes out. Nvmd.

Sid
(edited)
Tell me now FATTY! How did you know that!!!! HOW o0o

P.S. Make-Up Match tonight on there server at 9cst..67.19.72.132:27015

just in case you wanna spy on us fatso!

their

Sorry, old habbit.

Edited by Sid