Selling my Dell DJ15

Lunk

I've got a Dell DJ15(15 gig) MP3 player for sale.

It's only 8 months old. I will also throw in the car kit(holder, charger & fm transmitter) for it. I don't have the ear buds for it.

Selling it for $125 plus shipping.

Reason I'm selling it. I bought an Ipod mini(6gig). I'm trying to downsize all my gear I carry while traveling.

If anyone's interested let me know.

3rd generation ipods and older have a class action lawsuit against them. Check out apple as I got a notice in the mail. I believe the options are to send them out to get a new battery or apple will give you 50 bucks credit.

I will take first dibs on it Lunk.  Is it in good shape? (scratches ?) .  comes with power cord right?  Hows the battery?  What kind of music do u listen 2 ?

Yes, it's in good shape. No scratches.

Yes, it comes with the power cord for charging. Actually 2 power cords AC one & the Car Charger one.

Battery lasts a long time. Much better then the Ipod battery. I've left it sitting without charging it for over a week. And still got several hours use out of it w/o draining the battery.

Mostly country. But, I've got a hodge podge of music on it. That I will leave on it. Here's a little bit of what I've got on it.

Diana Krall

Norah Jones

Godsmack

Creed

Evanescence

Tim McGraw

Alison Krauss

Sarah Evans

Billy Joel

Gary Allan

Aerosmith

Alanis Morissette

Bob Seger

Collective Soul

Creedance Clearwater Revival

Elton John

Fleetwood Mac

Tom Petty

Guns' N Roses

Cinderella

Chevelle

Ratt

Pearl Jam

Eagles

Nickelback

Bruce Springsteen

Bruce Hornsby

Dave Matthews

Depeche Mode

Jimmy Buffet

So as you can see, I listen to quite a bit of different stuff. If you are serious shep pm me your address. And I'll send you mine.