Server Stats

Whats goin on gentlemen?? not too much here. i used to play on this other server, harmlessgoo.com, back during 1.6. i started playn here like a month ago and i was just wonderin about the player stats..... i love that everything is kept track of but had a question about em. on this old server they kept track of everything, like who had the most kills with what weapons..... so on. i was wondering if you have ever thought about adding something like that to these stats and how hard that would be. just a question, other then that i have no complaints, admins are great, seems like they are always on somewhere if you need em, they dont abuse thier powers and always greetn ya when you join. thx for a sweet server to play on guys, see you out there!! :peace:

If I'm not mistaken the stats do have most kills for each weapon (might be on a per week or per month basis though) and awards like most time online, most deaths, etc...

You might have to look for them though. If you pull up your individual stats there should be links to these others near the top.

Oh, and welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the boards!!! You will find all kinds of stuff here....if you look to the left you will see our Priceless pic of Ice Berge planting the bomb. And if you look to your right, you will see Clueless standing in the corner waving his hand yelling..."SHOOT ME". Now if you look above you, you will see the might y FATTY overlooking all those who dare scream "ADMIN ABUSE".

....have a nice day! :boing: