Ciao For a Bit

As some of you may know, I've been having some serious issues with my laptop. I now have to send it in to Compaq for repair and that should take about a week. But then I'm headed up to my friend's cottage for some time. Afterwards will be some hectic transitioning to my NEW, OWN APARTMENT!!!! :D

Then I'll have to set up cable there. Could get my laptop back soon, but might not be on for as much as a month, I'll have to play it out by ear.

I know you'll all be devastated without me, :biglaugha: but perservere. I shall return ;)

(Yes Java, I suggest you get used that .99 :biglaugha: I'll also be back for you Shazz :P )

Oh noes! That means that I can't pick you off, either...

That iddn't good.

Have fun at the cottage. ...and waiting a week for your cable. Yep. That's the fun part.

Where're you moving to? Staying in Markham? We should stage a raid of the ATI headquarters... ...maybe hit up the pool on top.

LOL Norguard. I'm actually moving to Hamilton where the places are really cheap. It's a good place, right next to tho GO station, which is good, since I've been too lazy to get my liscence.

See ya around, Kilzugud. I'm gonna keep that trigger finger busy forking over cash to dozens of people for all my debts and stuff I need to buy. :(

:wavey:

:boing: I don't know if this is good or bad...will miss fraggin ya tho

Didn't know you lived in Markham...very interesting...moving to the hammer...also interesting...I've been a bad canadian, haven't been to a cottage in years :boo: have a good'n

• 5 months later...
:boing: I don't know if this is good or bad...will miss fraggin ya tho

Didn't know you lived in Markham...very interesting...moving to the hammer...also interesting...I've been a bad canadian, haven't been to a cottage in years  :boo: have a good'n

Where did you get that from? I used to live in Oakville.

• 1 month later...

Nope...nothing yet...but seeing as though I sit waiting for people to have problems with their computers during business coferences all day I might have the time to think of something...I'll keep you posted...btw...you back yet?

Oh and another thing...my head office is at Cawthra and Dundas...how far is that from your Taco bell? I assume it's too far for me to make it there for my lunch break...not that I'd want to eat food that you may have come into direct (or even indirect) contact with... :D