Auto Join?

StepBack

Alright, so it's a riddle as to who it is? Clueless used to have a ratio like that, not sure if it still is.

I'd assume it was a Stock gc reg, cause step wouldn't be in scopeless stats....so what gives? Who it is?

He won't see it. That is just the worst ratio i've seen. I'm 230 ct's 220 t's..

500's ct to 80 t's Crazy CT Freak he is.

When i see something that makes me go wow i have to tell someone. And i don't know him and never had a problem with him,just didn't realize how much of a Stacker he was :D

I guess I dont understand all this. I was under the assumption that a stacker was someone whoeither joins the team that has more players, joins the team thats obviously whooping up on the other, or knows who the best players are and always joins the team that has the most of them.

Someone joining CT all the time doesnt include any of that info.

For example, in my case, I prefer m4 over ak, so I generally prefer ct. Or in the case of dust ( or dust2? cant remember), I like to get into b tunnels with a p90 sometimes on the ct side. So, I dont know my ratios atm, but Ill guess the ct is higher than the t. But I dont stack for scores, so Im not a stacker............

I dunna get it ...

I think the point is this guy is prolly pressing 2 without looking at what's going on in the server.....

Stacking unintentionally still makes you a stacker. Just a dumb stacker.

Call me crazy (because I probably am), but maybe admins can do some sort of thing that switches up the teams every round. Like an auto assign for every round. Not all the time, but could be fun on say friday or saturday nights.

We could call it "swinger's parties" Hehehehehe.