de_port

de_dust

de_piranesi

cs_italy

de_dust2

de_aztec

de_train

de_prodigy

there's a main 6 map rotation, with the bold being the exception. hope this adds a little spice to everyones visit...

gimmie your input.

that won't work, john....the server won't know which map it's on in the rotation...and you'll end up with the top of it...resulting in:

cs_office

de_dust

de_piranesi

cs_italy

de_dust2

de_aztec

de_port

de_train

I'm very sure about this, but you'll know soon enough.

(edited)
there goes my good thought for the month. shoot, but you make a good point.

Lot's of maps there. Perhaps taking half of those maps, grouping the together and switching between the two on a weekly basis? Or perhaps we can have our own West Map survivor type thing?

For example, Week 1:

De_Dust

Cs_Italy*

De_Port

Cs_Office*

De_Chateau

And Week 2:

De_Dust2

Cs_Ofiice*

De_Train

Cs_Italy*

De_Aztec

*Throwing those two in both rotations since they are the only two hostage rescue.

As for our little map survivor, we can vote on off the large rotation each week until we have say 5 or 6 left, then we can start over again, or something like that.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to add that I am just throwing this out there and anyone please feel free to trash this, and mutilate it, and transform this idea any way you like. We can all be one big happy communist server all contributing and adhereing to the words of our f34rl3ss dictator SJ.

EDIT 2: Yep, my typoes are all over the place again. You can also play "Where's Waldo" and try and find all my typoes. THey are usually unintentional :spin2:

Edited by Ak0Mg0

Guest JakJak Attack!!
Guest JakJak Attack!!
Guest JakJak Attack!!
Guests

I like the rotation how it is. Good mix and good maps, I like it.

Its a nice Mix.  Not everyone will be pleased but who cares about those people anyways.  Hook people in with the candy maps and toss in some variety every once and a while sounds good to me.  As long as two underdog maps don't follow in succession it shouldn't be too bad.

Which are the two "underdog" maps?

Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guests

de_chateau and Train are the underdogs