Age problems

Guest Swat

Guest Swat
Guest Swat
Guest Swat
Guests

I am swat's Father, he has been gaming for several years and we have attended the Dayton Lan fest. He has been gaming with several clan members from our area "Ohio" and would like to attend the Frag fest. Is there a possibility with my attendance along with him that he can join? He is under your age limit.

He is very mature and can handle most things "R" type rated with me.

I am swat's Father, he has been gaming for several years and we have attended the Dayton Lan fest.  He has been gaming with several clan members from our area "Ohio" and would like to attend the Frag fest.  Is there a possibility with my attendance along with him that he can join?  He is under your age limit.

He is very mature and can handle most things "R" type rated with me.

Swat and Swat's father - you might want to PM Fatty to discuss that. He's the right guy to discuss the rules for FF and you may want to take it off-line to discuss it. While it might be nice to hear a show of support for Swat's attendance, it really wouldn't have too much to do with the rules for FF and that encompasses a lot of details with which I am certain Fatty is well acquainted.

I don't know the details myself but I would well imagine there might be insurance/hotel/liability/etc issues. Again, Fatty would know for sure.

I'd just give him a ping and see what he has to say about it.

I hope that's helpful to you.

Cranky B)