Sad Songs! :(

Guest Boy Sherman

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

Dashboard Confessional has about 2 or 3 songs that are so sad i had to put them here for you to see..

Dashboard Confessional - For Justin

its been a year now, since you were hear now. and i've been trying to heal inside. dedications have all been placed. and i see your resemblance in my face. and on our birthday, i'll set an extra wish for you. for you. and i have learned so much since you've been gone. and i have done so little for so long. so now i'll settle up my grievances and focus on the savory, and wave all these discrepancies away. and i'll peter out these misconceptions, give out faith at my discretion. live a life that you would think was sane. sane. display and changes that they have made. and i wonder if you ever really wanted it this way. and in your memory they even hung a plaque for you. for you. and i have learned so much since you've been gone. and i have done so little for so long. so now i'll settle up these grievances and focus on the savory, and wave all these discrepancies away. and i'll peter out these misconceptions, give out faith at my discretion. live a life that you would think was sane. sane.

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

Dashboard Confessional - Screaming Infedelities

i'm missing your bed, i never sleep. avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak, and this bottle of beast is taking me home. i'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets. you're not alone and you're not discreet. you make sure i know who's taking you home. i'm reading your note over again. there's not a word that i comprehend, except when you signed it "i will love you always and forever." as for now i'm gonna hear the saddest songs and sit alone and wonder how you're making out. but as for me, i wish that i was anywhere, with anyone, making out. i'm missing your laugh. how did it break? and when did your eyes begin to look fake? i hope you're as happy as you're pretending. i'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets. and i am alone in my defeat. i wish i knew you were safely at home. i'm missing your bed. i never sleep. avoiding the spots where we'd have to sleep. and this bottle of beast is taking me home. well and as for now i'm gonna hear the saddest songs and sit alone and wonder how you're making out. and as for me, i wish that i was anywhere, with anyone, making out. your hair, it's everywhere. screaming infidelities, taking its wear. your hair, it's everywhere. screaming infidelities, taking its wear. your hair, it's everywhere. screaming infidelities, taking its wear. your hair, it's everywhere. screaming infidelities, taking its wear

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

Dashboard Confessional - This Ruined Puzzle

this ruined puzzle is beige with the pieces all face down so the placing goes slowly. the pictures of anything other than it's meant to be. but the hours they creep, the patterns repeat. don't be concerned, you know i'll be fine on my own. i never said, "don't go." i've written a note. it's pressed between pages that you've marked to find your way back. it says "does he ever get the girl?" but what if the pages stay pressed, the chapters unfinished, the stories too dull to unfold? does he ever get the girl? this basement's a coffin, i'm buried alive. i'll die in here just to be safe. i'll die in here just to be safe. cause you're gone i get nothing and you're off with barely a sigh. i never said "goodbye." i've written a note. it's pressed between pages that you've marked to find your way back. it says "does he ever get the girl?" i've written a note. it's pressed between pages that you'll read if you're so inclined. it says "does he ever get the girl?" but the hours they creep, the patterns repeat. don't be concerned, you know i'll be fine on my own. i never said "don't go." does he ever get the girl?

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

Be free to post some songs or to make comments! :(:o

Dashboard is a terrible band.

I had backstage passes for the weezer show in my area and Dashboard was opening. I met the chris guy in the back and he was surrounded by hot babes and tons of food. He was a total jerk to anyone without breasts and not between the ages of 16-22

Now living like that I can't stand to see him get up on stage and whine in songs about how girls don't like him and how he has it so tuff.

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

u want sad songs?

pop in the king of mope himself

morrissey from

The Smiths